We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our fun and creative team! Someone that can easily cross-pollinate and has a knack for building strong connections with our team and our clients. This person should revel in our light-hearted spirits, honest and thoughtful communication, and willingness to jump in.
In this position as Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for driving the success of projects of the highest complexity and magnitude and serve as the primary liaison between the client and Revel. You will empower your team to work smart and lead them through all phases of design and construction while delivering outcomes that are on schedule & within budget with a focus on innovative solutions and maximum client satisfaction. This leadership role will also be invested in project acquisition through relationship management and will work with our team in the creation of marketing efforts and the development of project RFP’s.
- Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts – administrative, creative, and technical – to assure the most successful execution of the project’s goals and requirements.
- Prepare strategic plans for project success, including the development of proposals, agreements and scope of services, project schedule, and architectural project fee budget.
- Previous experience and strong knowledge of OSHPD mandatory.
- Actively manage budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; and office administrative tasks
- Participate in Staffing meetings and project team assignments.
- Manage all consultant contracts and overall coordination with the architectural team.
- Actively manage project fees and additional services to ensure the fiscal profitability of the project to the firm.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of the work of staff and ensures design and technical Q/A is implemented throughout project development.
- Certification or licensure preferred but not required.
At Revel, we delight our clients, deliver on our promises, and demand the best of ourselves. We are looking for a candidate that will consistently demonstrate leadership and contribute to the energetic culture and shared success of the firm. This person will share, mentor, and motivate across all levels of staff to elevate the overall management experience and capabilities of the firm.