We are searching for a Senior Project Manager that can provide technical expertise of the highest quality in support of the design concept, within the budget and schedule, as defined by the project plan. We are looking for someone who is passionate about growing with our firm, foster our team spirit, and want to join a highly creative, collaborative group dedicated to innovative problem solving and design experience.
– Critical thinking and ability to identify issues before they happen.
– Execution of great design – strong member of the design team.
– Coordinate CDs with designers and consultants.
– Develop solutions and details for technically complex interiors and building renovation projects.
– Proficient in REVIT and AutoCAD (50/50).
– Knowledge of CA codes and constructability, code compliance and how to construct building manage drawing sets
– Mentor to Design Staff, especially as relates to technical knowledge, abilities to coordinate complex projects and codes.
– Coordinate, QA and review work by the team.
– Occasional high-level surveys and due diligence.
– Meet with project team and check status on project.
– Markups and redlines.
– Coordinate structural and mechanical engineers.
– Coordinating with contractors.
– 10 or more years minimum experience in all phases of architecture and engineering, including substantial and varied experience in project planning.
– Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program (experience will trump a degree)
– Licensure preferred but not required
– Handles the most complex projects of the largest magnitude.
– Coordinates all project efforts in order to ensure effective execution, prepares strategic plans, and serves as
primary client liaison.
– Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
– Prepares strategic plans for project success.
– Serves as primary liaison contact with clients to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget and with maximum
– Estimates scope of work and oversees less experienced
– Estimates fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts on the most complex projects.
– Actively manages client budgets, schedules, and programs
– Critical mindset, see ahead “play the tape forward”
– Ability to connect when presenting to clients
– Must be a Team Player and works well with others
– DISQUALIFIER: No commercial experience
At Revel Architecture and Design, we work hard but we also value the support of having fun while doing what we do best. Activities such as Bi-Yearly Halloween Party, Monthly Happy Hours and Community Service Projects to give back to our community. Our office channels our staff’s diverse interests into purposeful impact. We are innovative thinkers who like to have fun and bring creativity into our daily environment – and we love what we do.